Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Muscles or full head of hair? What do you think chicks dig more?

Big muscles or full head of hair? What do you think Chicks dig most?

• I would rather train naturally, and have a nice full thick fro of beautiful locks! lol.

Votes: 165 52.5%
  • I would rather be big tough muscllar fucker with a great physique, BUT bald!

Votes: 148 47.1%

• Total voters
women are attracted to the stronger animal.

muscles = more pussy.
muscles + money = much more pussy
muscles + money + hair = all the pussy!

satchboogie said:

muscles = more pussy.

I concur with satch's thinking.

satchboogie said:

muscles = more pussy.
satch would prolly know! :chomp:

Renton405 said:
Im 5'9 201lbs and for the most part I dont have trouble with women, problem is the ones I really want I always have trouble with, and the ones I dont want are always hangin on me or even worse: getting gay men hitting on you, yuck this happens to me all the time and it something I could do without....But as for women 5'10 and above, forget it they wont have anything to do with me....

Luckily I have a thing for very short girls, 5'3- 5'0....I dont like lanky tall women

Being bald and outta shape is an absolute HORRID combo for attracting women...

Hair restoration and come a long way these days, so if you have the money and a good doc this can be fixed quite well....Im myself take a lotion called spirolactone everyday in the morning, which I rub into my scalp, this helps prevent the DHT ruining the hair folicle....I havent really noticed not much thinning or hair loss...Never say never though, it could happen :(

Its funny cause I see alot of really ugly guys who are cocky with very hot girlfriends by their side, they like guys with very cocky personalitys who just dont give a shit...I personally cannot stand some of them and wanna break them in two because they can be such assholes...But i guess its true, women like guys who are assholes

Its not that women like assholes, women like men that aren't weak. They don't want a wimp that caters to their every need, kissing their ass all day long. They want the bad boy that they can tame, generally.

i guess im lucky, cuz i have a full head of hair, and its not baldness doesnt run in my family at all. but from experiecnce, i know that 99% of chicks dont like the bodybuilder look. they like the fitness model look. so being big is a disadvantage most of the time, unless you like getting hit on my cougars and fat chicks. when i was 18-21, i was skinny as shit, but got 20x more pussy then when i got over 240. i do belive that chicks are intimidated by bigger guys, AND more importantly, they dont like guys that are too big. when describing their ideal look, they use the word "fit", not jacked!

alltraps said:
i guess im lucky, cuz i have a full head of hair, and its not baldness doesnt run in my family at all. but from experiecnce, i know that 99% of chicks dont like the bodybuilder look. they like the fitness model look. so being big is a disadvantage most of the time, unless you like getting hit on my cougars and fat chicks. when i was 18-21, i was skinny as shit, but got 20x more pussy then when i got over 240. i do belive that chicks are intimidated by bigger guys, AND more importantly, they dont like guys that are too big. when describing their ideal look, they use the word "fit", not jacked!

thats the opposite of whats happened to me, when I was smaller, I almost never got hit on, but now it happens all the time, despite the lack of a pretty hair cut. I think part of it is just the law of averages, out of a bar full of girls, there will still be several that like the big bodybuilder look. And it seems like they are the outgoing ones that will come up to you, instead of waiting for you to make the moves

Top Bottom