Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

big buuuuck

Kakdiesel

Banned
whud up dog, whatcha up to today? and whats with that never ballin again? NEVER NEVER retire from the court man...

I'm just takin a break until the real season starts. My body is banged up....run in the mornings, b-ball @ lunch, weights after work.....I need a break!!!!

Yeah but the almighty god Allen Iverson plays with broken bones and everything..gotta play hurt..those are the hall of famers...and i know you want to bea hall of famer type player ;)

lol

@ 6' and 248lbs (I weighed myself during lunch)....I don't think I'll be in the NBA anytime soon :bawling:

Fuck Charles Barkley's big ass (by the way, I watch inside the nba on TNT every night cuz he cracks my fuckin ass up) was only 6'4 and banged with 7'0 ers...i know you can do it ..just believe big buck, believe!!! LOL :D

rrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt....football is the only sport I REALLY care about!!!! :D

Kakdiesel said:
Yeah but the almighty god Allen Iverson plays with broken bones and everything..gotta play hurt..those are the hall of famers...and i know you want to bea hall of famer type player ;)

lol

Fuck Iverson, he's makin it hard for my man Carter to put it to the sixers. We'll see what happens tonight :)

Top Bottom