Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it better for you to take a cool shower or a hot shower?

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I can't find this info on the net. Lately I've been taking cools showers because I after I work out it feels better. In the cold winter, I may take hot showers just to get warm. I think hot water is bad for your hair.

I will never take a cold shower...even if it was better for you!

Hot Hot Hot...I mean steaming! The only way to go! :redhot:

I remember when I was in Poland a few years back, a bunch of us stayed in a "hostel" type house. There were 10 of us. Needless to say, the last one to shower was the sucker. I always showered first...lol.

Actually, there is a system to this. My physical therapist told me about it when I was rehabing my shoulder. I'm not sure of the exact order, but he did say start with a very cool shower, then hot, and I think then cold. I never tried it because I like my showers steaming hot.

Getting bald, bro?

I think as long as its not so cold or hot that it hurts... it wont matter much to your hair. neither will your choice of shampoo... none of that stuff was ever proven.

In factos, lemme tell you a story...
My father once had this big long haired cat. You know the fluffball kind. I think it was like, 40 years ago. So one time this lady sees it who is into breeding cats and says it's a uniquely perfect specimen of its race etc and its fur is so good etc and you should take it to a cat show

There was a cash price involved for the winner and my father took his cat to the cat show. He won the overall price. All these people had a special bathing and combing schedule for their cats... gave them expensive cat food, used expensive shampoos on them....

My father used to go to the park on sundays, shoot some pigeons down from trees and use them to feed his cat, serving them in whole. Once a week He washed the cat in the kitchen sink using ordinary washup liquid.

owned.

That was a mighty boring irrelevant story

Anyway whether or not your hair looks good depends on how clean it is, what you put in it to style it, and how it was cut.... and whether it stays on depends on genetics and hormonal situation

Last edited:
velvett said:
So rinse your hair with cold water before you get out of the shower.

rinsing your hair with cold water before getting out of the shower is supposed to make your hair appear shinier

take a normal shower, then at the end (this is in reference to what big4life was discussing) turn the shower cold for thirty seconds, then hot. Repeat. This is supposed to increase something. Read it in a health juornal

Robert Jan said:
Getting bald, bro?

I think as long as its not so cold or hot that it hurts... it wont matter much to your hair. neither will your choice of shampoo... none of that stuff was ever proven.

In factos, lemme tell you a story...
My father once had this big long haired cat. You know the fluffball kind. I think it was like, 40 years ago. So one time this lady sees it who is into breeding cats and says it's a uniquely perfect specimen of its race etc and its fur is so good etc and you should take it to a cat show

There was a cash price involved for the winner and my father took his cat to the cat show. He won the overall price. All these people had a special bathing and combing schedule for their cats... gave them expensive cat food, used expensive shampoos on them....

My father used to go to the park on sundays, shoot some pigeons down from trees and use them to feed his cat, serving them in whole. Once a week He washed the cat in the kitchen sink using ordinary washup liquid.

owned.

That was a mighty boring irrelevant story

Anyway whether or not your hair looks good depends on how clean it is, what you put in it to style it, and how it was cut.... and whether it stays on depends on genetics and hormonal situation

This is the stupidest thing I`ve ever seen you post.

Let ME tell you a story... When we were kids growing up, there was this friend of ours who had muscles at the age of about 8. He grew up to have even bigger muscles and looked almost like a bodybuilder without lifting weights! He had a bodybuilder physique but he was`nt huge, just muscled up and proportioned. His diet was`nt that great on top of that as well.

end of story.

Top Bottom