Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best whiskey is *drum roll*

For all the bourbon drinkers you need to try Woodford Reserve..... I have tried them all, and none can compare. Woodford is very smooth and easy to drink. It is also very reasonable in price.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

For all the bourbon drinkers you need to try Woodford Reserve..... I have tried them all, and none can compare. Woodford is very smooth and easy to drink. It is also very reasonable in price.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness

o-WOODFORD-570.jpg

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1245063/thumbs/o-WOODFORD-570.jpg?1

Two of those are good.

Ten are meh to ok.

Eight are complete pigswill.

Anyone who says Scotch tastes like ass just hasn't tried the right one yet. There are 95 active distilleries in Scotland and 37 inactive. Most aren't exported outside the UK so unless you go over there you won't get a chance to try some of the best ones.

My personal favorite whisky that I've had so far is 26yr old Bunnahabhain single cask. I brought a bottle of it back from one of my trips to Scotland. US market value if it were sold here would be ~$1,000.

Favorite readily available in the US Scotch is Balvenie 21yo Portwood. Although at over $200 a bottle it's gotten a little to pricey to sip on anymore.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Cheers,
Scotsman

Anyone who says Scotch tastes like ass just hasn't tried the right one yet.

Someone explained it was an acquired taste

Drank Scotch exclusively for > 1 year

First day ... tasted like ass

1+ years later ... tasted like ass

just sayin'

Top Bottom