Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best whiskey is *drum roll*

Midleton whiskey is quality

Sent from my HTC One S using EliteFitness

That's an Irish Whiskey. Way different than a Kentucky Bourbon, Tennessee Whiskey or Scotch Whiskey.

I have a $150 bottle of Midleton Rare Irish Whiskey bottled in 2005 that I haven't opened yet. The ex bought it for me on our 1st anniversary, and I'm gonna save it for something like when the divorce papers are filed.

Maker's mark is my go-to for inexpensive whiskey for mixers(whiskey n' coke, Whiskey sour, honi honi).

Jim is a good choice too.

Jack is a Tennessee whiskey (there's only two. Joe's the other one I think), which adds the extra step of slowly filtering through charcoal over 12 days. I don't care for this.

But for straight-up whiskey (on the rocks or neat), I usually have to go for something top shelf. I've been working on some Rowans Creek 12 year as well as a lagavulin 16 year scotch.

i like jim beam with 2 ice cubes...pour a 3 or 4 second glug through the plastic thing-a-ma-jig that's in the top of the big jug...let it mellow while i butcher a couple songs on my guitar...then sip on it till it's gone...wash-rinse-repeat as necessary or required.

i like jim beam with 2 ice cubes...pour a 3 or 4 second glug through the plastic thing-a-ma-jig that's in the top of the big jug...let it mellow while i butcher a couple songs on my guitar...then sip on it till it's gone...wash-rinse-repeat as necessary or required.

Beam is my usual go to at the local dive bars.

Recently tried Maker's Mark for the first time after recent publicity.

knot impressed

Maker's
Knob Creek
JD's

I like them all.

Top Bottom