Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Way to stop hair loss??

spironolactone, is competes with dht (which causes hair loss) for the receptor sites, I started dropping noticeable hair on my first cycle, as soon as I started the spiro I never lost another hair. I get mine from minoxidil.com

You don't need one when ordering from canada, that much I know, not sure about anywhere else. I know they do online consults there though

where can I get this stuff?...im assuming its alright to ask since they arent controlled substances i think

needsize said:
spironolactone, is competes with dht (which causes hair loss) for the receptor sites, I started dropping noticeable hair on my first cycle, as soon as I started the spiro I never lost another hair. I get mine from minoxidil.com

Did you only by the Spironolactone or all that Xandrox, Minoxidil combo?

you can use dr proctors hail loss product or dr lee and his xandrox stuff. but most deffinatle nizorl shampoo is a must.
also check out regrowth.com a site just for hairloss. there is also a new drug coming out called durateside whic is much more
efective then proscar as it blocks both type 1 and type 2
receptors.

Top Bottom