Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best undershirt for wider shoulders, narrow waist?

sacto

Guys, looking for the most comfortable, form fitting undershirt that has enough room in the shoulders to not ride up. Tired of the baggy undershirts big enough for my shoulders, but too much material at the waist. I wear them everyday under dress shirts. Thanks.

Good luck with that. Undershirts seem to be the worst. Looked for "ribbed" - that's the only thing I've seen that is tapered around the waist....either way they always seem either too long or something...

I'm 6'5 240 and never can find a tapper in an undershirt. To get something large enough my waist ends up swimming it it. I can get wife beaters that fit well but I'm always looking for a T, any ideas?

I usually just buy a size too small...works out in alot of cases....

for XL and up though, they make that shit fat as hell....understandable I guess...their target market isn't bodybuilders, it's fat guys.....

What about taking them to a tailor?

Otherwise I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't a whole speciality clothing market out there that needs to be catered to ...

Anybody have experience with any of the Calvin Klien stuff that has either Lycra or Elasthane in them. They look like they might be the ticket.

Stainless_Steel said:
2xist square cut tanks,like the kind 50 wears :( . They fit really good and look good when you only have them on.

I dont know about the square cut ones, but the regular 2xist tanks and tshirts fit me pretty good and I have wide wide shoulders and a tiny waist.

Top Bottom