Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best there Is, the Best there Was and the Best there ever will be.

First let me just say it's good to back here again........incase your were wondering I was latinoheat but couldn't get signed on hear with that name. Anyway, I'm back to make that punk Jae say "El Dandy Rules!"

Man, as for Bret, I really don't think he'll be back again. He hates Vince with a passion like I hate Jae, but money dose talk you know, so I say it's possible though.

Peace Out Fools!!!! :D

Goldberg gave him his last concussion. He's out for good bro.

Hitman..........sounds like a mob reference to me. :D

Hitman is my fav too...man did any of you guys see that documentary about him? he realy got screwed

MrMuscle said:
Hitman is my fav too...man did any of you guys see that documentary about him? he realy got screwed

True, he did. But Hart is a notorious crybaby. I think he deserved it.

from the sound of it he should have just given up the belt like he was suppose to, vince did ask him multiple times in a professional manor

Mysterio said:
First let me just say it's good to back here again........incase your were wondering I was latinoheat but couldn't get signed on hear with that name. Anyway, I'm back to make that punk Jae say "El Dandy Rules!"

Man, as for Bret, I really don't think he'll be back again. He hates Vince with a passion like I hate Jae, but money dose talk you know, so I say it's possible though.

Peace Out Fools!!!! :D

Last thing I heard was that Jae was heading to Mexico and was going to refill all the tattoo guns down there with invisible ink. He thinks those luchadores have too many tattoos as it is.

The Nature Boy said:
doesn't hart have his own wrestling promotion going on?

he's involved with that world wrestling all stars organization that just had the ppv in Vegas last month.

Top Bottom