Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Strip CLubs in TORONTO

They closed it down because they had a little section upstairs. It cost $60 just to go up there with a dancer and they had a bunch of booths with doors on them and couches in each one. The price list varied from girl to girl but it was essentially straight up prostitution.

Isn't that what the upper brass is about?

I was actually disappointed in the quality of the dancers last wednesday at the rail, I think the A-teams go in on weekends

Airport strip, off dixon and carlingview.. ir renforth or something. lol

VERY sexy chicks there... gentlemens club.. beers were about 7.50! for a fucking canadian!! they were hot.. but too expencive in my view..
im not spending $20 bucks for sum chick to grind her dutty ass on my and give me some disease, and a hard on, and go home a sucker! lol... thatys y we have EX'x... and hard liquor! :D ...

Does anyone know whatever happen to the Rockin' Roy & Flipper duo at Whiskey a go go strip bar? They were the funniest guys ever in a strip bar!
The last time I saw them, they were in a documentary on CBC, about strip bar djs.:mix:

Haven't been up there for almost 6 years but it used to be:

1) whiskey
2) brass rail
3) landing strip

But if you can travel the ultimate club is the "Bare Cat" in Ottawa!! Beautiful women and not over priced!!

Strip clubs are a venue of adult entertainment that basically target male audiences. Models or performers usually stay on stage and dance, gyrate or perform according to the routine or format that they are allowed to do. I'm gonna tell you about Kitty Cat Now who has the highest standards in the exotic entertainment industry, and they offer classy exotic entertainment for practically any type of occasion or events.

Top Bottom