Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best place not to catch a sterile abcess? by pinning the pecs right?

title: Best place not to catch a sterile abcess? by pinning the pecs right?

I just wanted to confirm because the glute has too much fleshy space, and going back with 1 hand is very clumsy, I actually got an abcess like that in the glute

This is a big concern, 1 person in Canada actually made a lawsuit because he hit his nerve I think a sciatica and was paralyzed

I know 1 other person who hit a nerve doing the glute and was paralyzed but luckily only temporarily

Why are ppl still pinning the thigh bone, there's a load of nerves there and the delt is too fleshy

So....the main question is, injection site redness in the deltoids because, when we get serious about our cycles we can't just pin each pec 1 x a week, we need to rotate so for me, it would have to be the pecs (both of them) and both delts

and as soon as I get injection site redness or warmth in the delts, without overdoing it is it Worth it to take Fish Mox (amoxicillin sold without a prescription and works well, by the way, since it cleared up my d-bol only cycle bad acne) can I soon after pinning my delts--as a pre-emptive strike can I take amoxicllin 500 mg's right after?

or no...that wouldn't help? I mean gear stores some of them do sell Amoxicillin as well as Propecia; the latter is for hair loss

I can't progress any further if i don't get over abcess fears,

how about you?
MAIN PART OF MY QUESTION:
pinning the fleshy part of the delt isn't enough, there's still a chance it would get red and warm although te
mporarily, I'd have to keep worrying about this, can i just simply take a Fish Mox 500 mg after pinning my delts like 1x a week?

any constructive advice would be much appreciated

title: Best place not to catch a sterile abcess? by pinning the pecs right?

I just wanted to confirm because the glute has too much fleshy space, and going back with 1 hand is very clumsy, I actually got an abcess like that in the glute

This is a big concern, 1 person in Canada actually made a lawsuit because he hit his nerve I think a sciatica and was paralyzed

I know 1 other person who hit a nerve doing the glute and was paralyzed but luckily only temporarily

Why are ppl still pinning the thigh bone, there's a load of nerves there and the delt is too fleshy

So....the main question is, injection site redness in the deltoids because, when we get serious about our cycles we can't just pin each pec 1 x a week, we need to rotate so for me, it would have to be the pecs (both of them) and both delts

and as soon as I get injection site redness or warmth in the delts, without overdoing it is it Worth it to take Fish Mox (amoxicillin sold without a prescription and works well, by the way, since it cleared up my d-bol only cycle bad acne) can I soon after pinning my delts--as a pre-emptive strike can I take amoxicllin 500 mg's right after?

or no...that wouldn't help? I mean gear stores some of them do sell Amoxicillin as well as Propecia; the latter is for hair loss

I can't progress any further if i don't get over abcess fears,

how about you?
MAIN PART OF MY QUESTION:
pinning the fleshy part of the delt isn't enough, there's still a chance it would get red and warm although te
mporarily, I'd have to keep worrying about this, can i just simply take a Fish Mox 500 mg after pinning my delts like 1x a week?

any constructive advice would be much appreciated

Who'd he sue - himself? He stuck the damn pin in ffs

Top Bottom