Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Part of your Day/Worst Part of your Day

Raina

Banned
Worst part of the day- At 445am I turned on the kitchen sink and something broke with the hot water pipe. 3-4 minutes of solid spraying hot water. Flooded my kitchen and into my basement. Thank God I knew how to shut that off but I couldn't remember if it was upstairs or downstairs. So no morning cardio...just mopping.

Best part of the day was for sure yoga. I had my instructor push my back when I was in half tortoise. Fuck it felt amazing. Then he gushed about my progress after class. People who've been there for a while think I've been doing this for a long time elsewhere or something. Also it's taken away 99.999% of my back pain.

worst part,finding out I had to run around and do more work to get my security licence since my company fucked up again and now I have the week off and im making no money

best-getting to sleep after being awake for 26 hours

Worst - Getting to work and realizing that I"m not that busy right now. I hate not being busy.

Best - Watching my two kids pretend that their doctors and I'm the patient. Sure, it's corny, but it was the best part of my day today.

Worst Part of the Day - Coming home to a bag of trash torn apart and trash all over the floor, because I left after 8:30am for work. If I leave after 8:30am, he (the dog) gets a little pissy. Well, he spent the evening in the corner.

Best Part of the Day - One day down; 9 more to go until my last day.

surviving court for a highly aggaravated speeding violation(2 weeks ago enroute to columbus) in which the judge "winked" at me don't need to put your last name on the money order,just get the case number right
and on my return trip going through a stretch of interstate bottled up because there were 15-20 wrecked cars in a 5 mile span
don't people know to "dry" your brakes every so often in wet driving conditions?

Best- Actually woke up refreshed, dog was happy, perfect coffee/ cream mixture.

Worst- Got to work and found out I have to fire two people for loan fraud.

QT:best part was waking up the "dead" and fulfilling my 14 minute order
then I winked at him and he knew his aggravated penalty was "lifted"

Top Bottom