Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best movies ever

Once Upon A Time In The West
If you have a surround sound theatre system to view this on then it is one of the best movies of all time to watch and listen to as there is very little dialogue throughout the entire movie. The opening 15 minutes is made up of a creaking wind-mill, dripping water, cracking knuckles, a clicking telegraph machine, a pestering fly, a distant train and the following few words of dialogue.

'Hey - hey hey hey hey, if you want any tickets, you'll have to go around to, eh, to, eh, the front of the, eh... oooh, well, I s'pose it'll be all right.'

It is definitely one to watch from beginning to end to follow and understand the story. Charles Bronson, Henry Fonda, and Jason Robards star.

Life Is Beautiful
An Italian war movie with English sub-titles. You really don't notice the sub-titles as you get right into the story. Again, this is one of those movies you have to watch from beginning to end to follow the story. I wont give away the ending but it is very well made. It is nothing like you would expect from a typical war movie as there are some very funny moments throughout the movie, even in settings where you would not expect humour. Winner of 3 Academy Awards. Roberto Benigni stars.

well , lil old me and my favorite films.....

12 monkeys - gilliam is a master !! a master !!!!

deer hunter - bleak bleak bleak, yet awsome !!

time bandits - say no more except GIVE IT BACK WALLY !!!

Once upon a time in america - epic epic epic , both brutal and endearing

dirty rotten scoundrels - i can laff n laff !! they were dancing !!!!

so many more,films rock :Chef:

Great Thread guys

Good to see Leone polling well.

my idea of heaven is Sergio's cannon on a big f*ck off widescreen telly and surround soundsystem blasting Moriconne at 110 dcbls.

My favourites tend to rotate according to mood etc but top of the pile tends to be

Once Upon a Time in the West/America
Good the Bad and the Ugly
Fistful of Dynamite
Wild Bunch
Pat Garret and Billy the Kid
Yojimbo
Alien/s
Blade Runner
Third man
Trainspotting (becaue "its shite being Scottish" and we are not afraid to admit it)
Donnie Darko (not director's cut)
Deadman (Johnny Depp, Bob Mitchum, Gabriel Byrne, Iggy Pop as transvetsite beau peep, Billybob Thornton, Julian Glover, Lance Henrickson, (the wonderful)john Hurt, a stonking Neil Young soundtrack, glorious black and white + enough existencial nightmares to keep you awake forever...what more do you want from a movie!)
Walkabout/Performance/Dont Look Now
Toy Story 1+2

I've gotta go with Kevin Smith's New Jersey Chronicles - Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and soon to be joined by Clerks II.

Chopper
Pulp Fiction
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas
Sin City
Fight club

there's afew really good films i just cant think of most

Top Bottom