Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cologne

What is your(and the ladies)favorite scent,hands down?

• Acqua Di Gio

Votes: 131 30.8%
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

Votes: 24 5.6%
  • Imperial Millesime

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Green Irish Tweed

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Platinum Egoiste

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • FCUK

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Davidoff Coolwater

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • Gucci Envy

Votes: 21 4.9%
  • Dolce & Gabbana

Votes: 59 13.9%
  • Issey Miyaki

Votes: 37 8.7%
  • Hugo Boss/aqua Elements

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Curve

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • Burberry Touch

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Kenneth Cole

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Emporio Armani

Votes: 23 5.4%
  • Givenchi PI

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Allure

Votes: 17 4.0%

• Total voters
Gucci...Envy

SEX IN A BOTTLE
this is the italian sportscar of colognes, gotten more compliments from the ladies than any other cologne i own. smooth, sleek and musky, you can either go light or heavy and it still won't overpower. i'll keep buying this one for life.

YUMMMMM
One day my guy friend wore ENVY and I just wanted to grab him and kiss him - gentlemen, you should definitely buy this scent if you want to get women's attention.

Girls loves this scent. Very classy, sexy and lasts all day. Probably best scent from Gucci. One of my "Best Buy".

FELLAS; THE NEXT TIME YOU HIT THE CLUB, WEAR THIS FABULOUS SCENT. WHEN THE LADIES GET A WHIFF OF THIS ON YOU AND ON HANG ON YOUR EVERY LIMB, YOU'LL BE THE "ENVY" OF EVERYONE IN THE SPOT!!!!! AND THAT'S FOR SURE.

I am a fragrance collector. I have over 20 bottles of colognes. Out of those 20, Envy is the number one cologn. It is so sexy. whenever I wear it I feel so manly and elegant. GOOOOOOOOOOO for it. If you don't have this one, you are missing whole a lot.

This is one of the finest cologne's on the market. A European treat of lust and romance is embodied upon the possessor. Adore it and severly recommend it. Thank you Gucci.

Sounds about right. It is very musky, and has strong staying power. A little will go a long way.

IMO, if a cologne does not last 5 hours or more, it is not worth and usually indicates that it is cheap.

Were you talking about Le Male?

Le Male
by Jean Paul Gaultier

Since Jean Paul Gaultier's first men's collection, he has shown men that they can indulge in the forbidden, and that a kilt or dress can be worn with virility. A reminder to them that nothing in life is totally black or white but always a blend. Just as he made the woman in a corset as the symbol and bottle of his feminine fragrance, Jean Paul Gaultier now transforms the man in a sailor's T-shirt into both the symbol and bottle of Le Male. Notes include Wormwood, Bergamot, Cardamom, Lavender, Orange Blossom, Cinnamon, Cumin, Wood, Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

This is the most awesome men's fragrance ever, I love when my husband wears it, I just want to jump him.......Men, take my advice, get this one, you won't be sorry...

One of the best male fragrances, and all women I know rave about it.

It smells great and lasts for a long time. if you havent got it i suggest you get it.you will see the difference.

I have to say, I get turned on when I get the JP smell! My boyfriend always gets the "ur smelling fine tonight" line by any girls he chats to!! Def one I'd recommend to any bloke.

Hot babes think this is manly,

distinctive & totally captivating...whenever I get a whiff of it I find myself inching closer to the guy wearing it just to breathe in the scent...NO other cologne has done that in recent memory (aside from YSL Jazz waaaaay back

THIS STUNNING SCENT JUST PUTS WOMEN IN A NICE TRANCE WHEN THEY SMELL IT. IT'S LIKE A DREAM THEY NEVER WANT TO WAKE UP FROM....................JEAN-PAUL..........TAKE US(THE LADIES) AWAY................

Yep thats it. Le Male and Envy are my favorites. Any girl would agree. But there not traditional so you have to be something to pull them off...Ang

Top Bottom