Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cologne

What is your(and the ladies)favorite scent,hands down?

• Acqua Di Gio

Votes: 131 30.8%
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

Votes: 24 5.6%
  • Imperial Millesime

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Green Irish Tweed

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Platinum Egoiste

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • FCUK

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Davidoff Coolwater

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • Gucci Envy

Votes: 21 4.9%
  • Dolce & Gabbana

Votes: 59 13.9%
  • Issey Miyaki

Votes: 37 8.7%
  • Hugo Boss/aqua Elements

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Curve

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • Burberry Touch

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Kenneth Cole

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Emporio Armani

Votes: 23 5.4%
  • Givenchi PI

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Allure

Votes: 17 4.0%

• Total voters
Dude Drakkar is the best. I find it appeales to younger and more mature women. It always gets brought up on the way home with a girl. So I defenately recommend it for smells even though its not the most important part of the night.

here's an idea

try getting something original so every women doesn't think you smell like her ex boyfriend. whoever is spouting off about tommy and polo...get out of the fucking 80's. Aqui de gio is good, but old...everyone has it. that was the problem with the old hugo boss. go to a top end store like bloomingdales etc and get something more original. it may cost more, but wouldn't you like to be memorable. anyone can get gucci or DG. go with a paul smith or a marc jacobs or something not so mainstream. i know bloomingdales has scents only it can sell, so this will help ensure that you're an original and not smelling like every other guy in the bar.

Armania Mania.......

shit has got me laid more than once, and one chick bought it for herself to spray on her pillows when i couldnt exude my essence in person..... HA!

Cool thread.
I like cool water, but actually the davidoff coolwater liquid shower gel is even better than the cologne. I'll try some of the other colgne's posted here when I have the cash :)

Top Bottom