Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cologne

What is your(and the ladies)favorite scent,hands down?

• Acqua Di Gio

Votes: 131 30.8%
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

Votes: 24 5.6%
  • Imperial Millesime

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Green Irish Tweed

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Platinum Egoiste

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • FCUK

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Davidoff Coolwater

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • Gucci Envy

Votes: 21 4.9%
  • Dolce & Gabbana

Votes: 59 13.9%
  • Issey Miyaki

Votes: 37 8.7%
  • Hugo Boss/aqua Elements

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Curve

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • Burberry Touch

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Kenneth Cole

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Emporio Armani

Votes: 23 5.4%
  • Givenchi PI

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Allure

Votes: 17 4.0%

• Total voters
I just went out and bought Allure by Chanel (scent lasts 12 hours, no shit). Pretty sophisticated, sensual kick ass scent.

Customer reviews:

This has got to be one of the sexiest scents out there! What a perfect name,"Allure". It is a scent that will make men take notice of whoever is wearing this fabulous perfume.
This cologne is a superb blend of everything that women like. I got many compliments on it the first day I wore it.
Decent scent at first spray. give it a couple hours, maybe 4, and this thing just smells great on the skin - esp. after a night with the ladies. Every man needs some woody and dry fragrances such as Polo and Gucci, but you also need the sweet stuff for nights w/ the ladies. Allure and Marc Jacobs are the top two.
This is by far the most elegant appealing sophisticated men's cologne ever. just go for it. You won't regret buying it.
Long lasting, and sweet smelling. Might be a little to sensual for some. Meaning, it's soft and feminine. If you need a strong manly cologne look elsewhere. However, women do love this one..a winner for those who like softer colognes.
your're absolutely right!! agua di gio and allure - these are to colognes that make female heads turn aroud when you're walking by. try them and you wont get disappointed
i've always been loyal to Aqua di gio, by armani, however i decided to finda new scent, not that i didn't love Aqua di gio, it's an awesoem scent!!! but, Allure is too, a very capable alternative, very soft, vanilla scent to start off as the first note, then dies down to a citrus note, and last a ceder note in the third phase. Amazingly, this cologne has excellent endurance, and last for a good 12 hours, after dates, waking up in the mornin, the scent was still there...perfect!! so overall, if you're lookin for a distinguishing fragrance, you got it, it's allure by chanel! many men don't use this cologne, due to the "feminine" brand, but don't be fooled, designed by a generally women brand, so that it attracts women in return, women kno what they want, and they put it all into this little bottle! enjoy.....and regards
girls love the scent its so warm and sweet. I have been using it for about 4 or 5 years and I never get tired of it.
It's absolutely great. It starts off rather harsh, but on the dry down, it gets sweeter and actually smells somewhat like candy. It's gentle and sensuous. I don't think it smells like it's for old men, either; I've received compliments from plenty of girls (I'm in my teens). Wear it in the cooler/colder months and it'll be perfect.
Allure is just what a man needs to make those classy ladies' heads turn.
CHANEL ALLURE IS ONE OF THE BEST FRAGRANCES ON THE MARKET. IT OPENS UP AS VANILLA SPICE PERFUME, LASTS FOREVER . VERY ELEGANT & SOPHISTICATED........DRIES DOWN TO A VERY FRENCH POWDERY SCENT. IF YOU LIKE VANILLA TYPE FRAGRANCE, ALLURE HAS NO EQUAL.....ONE OF MY FAVORITES.....AS FOR THE PERSON WHO COMPARED THIS TO BOSS IN MOTION....'YOU CAN'T BE ANY MORE DEAD WRONG.....IN-MOTION HAS AN ORANGEY TYPE OF SCENT"
Out of every cologne i have worn, this takes the toll..... every women i meet admire my cologne...even a sexy dentist ;) who told me my cologne was alluring.. eh eh.. haha u guys should try it.... its the best in my opinion.. no doubt about it...
Elegant and classy. A+
I love this scent. It is sexy, irresistible and it melts my heart esp. when my hubby wears it.
Allure is great! A sweet but clear fragrance also very elegant, perfectly mixed by all components, very enjoyable! Longlasting, pleasant drydown.
This is a must have for every man of mystery. Allure is soo captivating and is very hard to resist...
A smooth , sexy fragrance for that sexy you....
Girls drive crazy when they are near me, soooooo near me.Then want to be more...
I just luv it when I smell this fragrance its certainly one that entices passion. Its a very sexy,classy scent. I would receommend this to all men. I just luv it when my husband has Allure on
This fragrance rates amongst the best. It works wonders in the club however it loses its allround ness cuase it cant be use on dates as such but its great in the club and its lasts all night.
Bought it in Paris when it was first introduced, and have used since. Women LOVE it !!!!!
Smells luxury....pure luxury!Very long lasting luxury!!!!!!!
It's so sensual,classy,long lasting but not overpowering.It's for sophisticate person,not for teen.
allure is one of the best colognes on the market. It has a slight spiciness mixed with some vanilla-like undertones. Women love it!
I was in Vegas and smelled this for the first time and had to have all the men in my home wearing it. My husband wears it now and so does my 24 year old son. They tell me they get so many compliments on it. It is a very classy, passionate smell.
Allure is the sexiest cologne that I have ever smelled. It is not overpowering, but still lasts the day. It is a very classy scent that is spicey, but not old-fashioned. My husband has used many different colognes, but as long as Allure for men is available, he will not use any other. It is positively delicious!
This is my favorite cologne to smell on my husband... the first time he wore it it made my mouth literally water it has a slight spiciness to the scent but it doesn't smell old fashioned like most colonges with spice to them
This cologne is a superb blend of everything that women like. I got many compliments on it the first day I wore it.

I wear either: Esencia by Loewe, which is made in Spain and not available here except through an importer, or French-made Egoiste (not Platinum) by Chanel.

Egoiste plat smells like dogshit compared to the original Egoiste and the french-made parfum is of higher quality than the domestic stuff. I must seriously question the taste of some of the contributors to this thread if they like Egoiste Plat.

Egoiste is definitely "me" in terms of its scent matching sort of my overall "way." Esencia is a very sophisticated scent. But, I never wear that much at any rate. The good thing about the EU-made perfume is that it doesn't wear off as quickly. French-made Egoiste I will still be smelling 8 hours or more later, and I only give one squeeze on the spray top.

liftshard said:
Egoiste plat smells like dogshit compared to the original Egoiste and the french-made parfum is of higher quality than the domestic stuff. I must seriously question the taste of some of the contributors to this thread if they like Egoiste Plat.

Egoiste is definitely "me" in terms of its scent matching sort of my overall "way." Esencia is a very sophisticated scent. But, I never wear that much at any rate. The good thing about the EU-made perfume is that it doesn't wear off as quickly. French-made Egoiste I will still be smelling 8 hours or more later, and I only give one squeeze on the spray top.

That is your opinion about Platinum. I researched Egotiste and compared to Platinum, it is shit. That is the consensus. But if you like it, good for you.

Dirk Howat said:
That is your opinion about Platinum. I researched Egotiste and compared to Platinum, it is shit. That is the consensus. But if you like it, good for you.

I researched and the consensus is that you and your friends have no taste.

How did you "research" Egoiste since they don't sell it anymore?

And, of COURSE it was my goddamned opinion!

I have no idea why I'm a sucker for a guy wearing it, but Givenchy Pi grabs me by the legs and won't let go. Normally I hate 'sweet' scents, but that one is to my nose what Bon Bons are to a middle-aged couch mom. :)

Tommy (Hilfiger) is a really nice cologne. I've gotten nothing but compliments on it. One lesbian told me she was going to start wearing it after she smelled it on me. Yes she wears men's cologne. Cool Water was her prefered cologne.

Top Bottom