Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Cologne

What is your(and the ladies)favorite scent,hands down?

• Acqua Di Gio

Votes: 131 30.8%
  • Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

Votes: 24 5.6%
  • Imperial Millesime

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Green Irish Tweed

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Platinum Egoiste

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • FCUK

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Davidoff Coolwater

Votes: 19 4.5%
  • Gucci Envy

Votes: 21 4.9%
  • Dolce & Gabbana

Votes: 59 13.9%
  • Issey Miyaki

Votes: 37 8.7%
  • Hugo Boss/aqua Elements

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Curve

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • Burberry Touch

Votes: 26 6.1%
  • Kenneth Cole

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Emporio Armani

Votes: 23 5.4%
  • Givenchi PI

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Allure

Votes: 17 4.0%

• Total voters
I do not know about the "they can indulge in the forbidden, and that a kilt or dress can be worn with virility. A reminder to them that nothing in life is totally black or white but always a blend."

But, Joop and other stuff is what you might call feminine. The thing is, women love it and you would have to be a man to pull it off.

You could call it using opposites. For example, when I dress casually, I like to use a sophisticated cologne like Egotiste Platinum. To me, this indicates will I am dressing casually and neatly, I am sophisticated. Conversely, when I am dressing more conservative, I might use Cool Water which tones down the dress and I think women think rich, but a dude who goes to the beach.

So in essence, by using an opposite of what you are, you are toning down a certain trait or better yet, exuding MULTIPLE traits and implanting MANY subliminal images and messages which is what dress and smelling good is all about.

i really like Calvin Klein's Eternity ;) Drives me nuts

AngMc said:
And girls love men in skirts...

Like Brad Pitt in Troy I guess.
Do you like the lead singer from Korn wearing a kilt?
How about Richard Simmons in a skirt?
Where do you stop? :)

My wife and others really like my new Black by Kenneth Cole

Yeah Im with Season....Issey Miyake is awesome stuff....My boy has it and even I love the smell of it...Right now im using D&G, i used a lot of other stuff...heres my choices:

1.Issey Miyake
2.D&G
3.Very Sexy for Men by victorias secret <---girls friggin love this on guys
4.Aqua Di Gio
5.Curve<---another ladies favorite

My favorite of all time that I was given the most compliments and girls I knew that would come up to me and say they thought of me when they smelled it was Nautica Super Spray. It was Nautica, but a stronger scent, they dont make it anymore but that sh*t was the bomb....definitely helped with the ladies...if anybody knows of a place that still carries it, let me know!!!!!!!!!! and get if for yourself, you wont be disappointed!!!!!!!

Thanks for the recommendations. There are some classics there but some other ones I have not heard of and I am going to check out further.

Top Bottom