Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which is the Best Cable / Satellite TV system for.....

Wich is the best system for Pirating Cable programming?

• Direct TV

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Dish System

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Regular Cable w/ Descrambler

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

GinNJuice

Which is the Best Cable / Satellite TV system for..... hacking or descrambling?

Before I moved to TX, I had a descrambler for my cable that opened all my channels at the feed. I could get all channels + PPV and just split it to as many TVs as I wanted. However, when I moved here.... it wouldn't work with this system.

I now have basic cable and I have yet to try the satellite systems.

What I want to do is get all channels again (especially NFL sunday ticket) without paying the huge bills :devil:

I don't mind paying out some money up-front (for equipment), I just don't want to pay a high monthly bill. I also want to be able to watch different programming at the same time on up to 4 TVs (again, I'm willing to pay for extra receivers if I have to).

........ So, which is the best satellite/cable system (most available/reasonably$ equipment, best reliability, least risk of detection,..... etc....)

- Direct TV
- Dish System
- Regular cable w/ descrambler

GinNJuice said:

Are the same hacks available for Dish Network?

im not sure. do a search on here. there was a thread the other day that touched on it.
personnally i would go with DTV. its easier to hack.
dish has made an offer to buyDTV, from all accounts it looks like it will happen.
still go with DTV.

I'm curious too. I would love to get all the stations on my dish. I know some guys who are making money by reprogramming the cards from the net but they don't want to let me in the loop :bawling:

d-tv is easy to hack.......yet you are ALWAYS messing with it. d-tv sends out updates to screw up your programed card and they may loop it. What you have to do is reprogram you card to beat the updates on a regular basis. most popular way is emulation. other methods include the use of a bootloader and a unlooper. All of these products can be found on the net. As of right now you CANNOT buy a d-tv system without getting it activated, but you can buy a used one on e-bay. hope this helps.

Top Bottom