Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best buds uncle blew his brains out....

NJjuice22 said:
my best italian buddy , his uncle took a whole bottle of xanax, and parked his car and blew his brains out...i didnt post this for "im so sorry to hear that"...i posted this to just say, be careful fellas....sometimes those drugs can really fuck with your head...this guy was absolutely in love with his kids...we all dont believe he would have done this in his right mind. he left behind a 21 yr old and 14 yr old son.

sorry to read this about him. may peace be upon him. was he having women problems?

NJjuice22 said:
yup, he was having major problems with his wife.

fucking knew it. gentlemen, women can and will do this to you; drive you insane. you might think you are winning the battles, but you are definitely losing the war. pure evil, i tell ya, pure evil. nothing more and nothing less.

fistfullofsteel said:
fucking knew it. gentlemen, women will and can do this to you; drive you insane. you might think you are winning the battles, but you are definitely losing the war.

yup, your right..suicide is a short term solution to a long term problem like someone mentioned, forget about yourself..its the kids

NJjuice22 said:
yup, your right..suicide is a short term solution to a long term problem like someone mentioned, forget about yourself..its the kids

u get to the point where they have it that you don't know what is what. he definitely wasn't thinking straight. i just hope he is in a better place.

Last edited:
NJjuice22 said:
i posted this to just say, be careful fellas....sometimes those drugs can really fuck with your head...this guy was absolutely in love with his kids...we all dont believe he would have done this in his right mind. he left behind a 21 yr old and 14 yr old son.

I doubt he would have taken the whole bottle of Xanax if he wasn't preparing to off himself.

NJjuice22 said:
Suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem.

Top Bottom