Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Breakup & Get Back Together Songs... ?

Wicked Games by Chris Issac.

Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden

Take my breath away by Berlin

Everyday by Phil Collins.

#1.... Fields of Gold by Sting

I am with the group and think you shouldn't compromise your dignity for her, but if you really want to,

"Nobody Knows it But Me" by Tony Rich Project

"Wicked Games by Chris Issac.

Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden "

lmao. altho they are pretty good songs specially the first one i thought it was rather typical that the gay man had to mention these 2 songs...

Robert Jan said:
"Wicked Games by Chris Issac.

Truly Madly Deeply by Savage Garden "

lmao. altho they are pretty good songs specially the first one i thought it was rather typical that the gay man had to mention these 2 songs...

Jealous cause I bet you to the punch Mary?

Fantom604 said:
I am with the group and think you shouldn't compromise your dignity for her, but if you really want to,

"Nobody Knows it But Me" by Tony Rich Project

I'm with you, too Fantom.

I checked your profile, Monstar, and yup, 19 yrs old. Women think differently. You may think what you are planning would make her think what a great guy you are, but it's probably the worst thing you could do if you really want her back.

My suggestion is to go rent the movie "Swingers" or read some of Corn's posts on women. Get pissed off and use this as your motivation in the gym as well as anything else.

if its your fault she dumped you, try john lennon 'jealous guy'. if she is just playin you and bein an ass, move on. pete yorn is good music for women problems.

from personal experience... don't waste your time. One of my exs tried this, and I went against everything in my head and got back together..... we saw a movie then I called the her next day and apparently "things just werent the same. bye." I would usually never do this shit cause the next girl is a phone call away, but this one was kinda special.

but if you MUST, the best song possible (this is what got us back together)

when its over - sugar ray

trust me man, this is the shit

again, when its over, ITS OVER. move on!!

Top Bottom