Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Belly dancing...

PHATchik

Studio Gangsta
Yay or nay? I went to a mediterranean food restaurant yesterday, and the owner started telling me and my friend that she is teaching belly dancing lessons. My friend is definitely taking them, and I have to admit that I am tempted to take them myself. ;)

p0ink said:
i saw some advertisement for belly dancing as a workout, and they said it will make your vagina tighter, as well as get you in shape.

Hmm, I guess the benefits just keep going on and on then. :)

i saw some advertisement for belly dancing as a workout, and they said it will make your vagina tighter, as well as get you in shape.

p0ink said:

PoyeBoy and beastboy are going to be real interested in this information.:D

The Nature Boy said:
my old lady is taking belly dancing classes. and she's taking kickboxing classes too. hopefully she doesn't get the two mixed up.

Does she like them so far?

my old lady is taking belly dancing classes. and she's taking kickboxing classes too. hopefully she doesn't get the two mixed up.

PHATchik said:

Does she like them so far?

she likes the kickboxing. the belly dancing is a little more difficult if you can beleive that. she's pretty tall 5'10" (a little bit clumsy..... good thing she can't read this) and there is some moves that require you to do 3 things at once. then again I can't do 3 things at once either. She's still taking the belly dancing classes, so it can't be that bad.

go for it. what do you have to lose?

The Nature Boy said:

she likes the kickboxing. the belly dancing is a little more difficult if you can beleive that. she's pretty tall 5'10" (a little bit clumsy..... good thing she can't read this) and there is some moves that require you to do 3 things at once. then again I can't do 3 things at once either. She's still taking the belly dancing classes, so it can't be that bad.

go for it. what do you have to lose?

I'm short, 5'4, and unfortunately a little clumsy. However, I'm pretty flexible and can probably manage doing 3 things at a time. ;)

I think it would be fun to take it.

WizKid25 said:
Definately go for it!

Belly dancing is hot. At my old gym they use to have classes all the time and guys just stared into the room watching. It's definately sexy, and the shorter chicks make it look even better!

;)

Definately go for it!

Belly dancing is hot. At my old gym they use to have classes all the time and guys just stared into the room watching. It's definately sexy, and the shorter chicks make it look even better!

Top Bottom