Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being Strong...

zen42

Being strong is more than how much iron you can move. True strength is when you have the courage to do the right thing even when it is unpopular.

I'm seeing posts all over the boards about assaulting Muslims and Arabs. I'm also see calls for boycotting their businesses.

These people are innocent and they do not deserve this treatment just because they look like the terrorists. Like us, they are mortified by what happened and now they are also being treated with suspicion and are in fear for their safety.

We can do the right thing...shop at their stores, defend them when necessary and let them know you understand what they are going through.

Be strong...

Zen

You are right Bro. We are all angry and want revenge, but we need to target the right people. Many arabs and muslims work in the World Trade Center and were killed.

True Bro! We cannot attack innocent people, that is what just happened to us here! We need to stand tall and attack the man or men who are behind this and not the people who moved here to escape the horrors of the world in the middle east! All Americans, of all nationalities and race must unite and stand against the bastard who did this, and not fight amoung ourselves!

This is war!
Anyone that has anything to do with this must and will be punished by death.
As far as I'm concerned I could care less if we wipe out that whole region. I'm pretty sure that they would do the same if they had the opportunity.
Fuck them. I'm pissed and so is 99.9% of REAL AMERICANS!
So you ARAB Extremist sympathizer's can just kiss my ass.
And if you live in the US,
GET THE FUCK OUT!!!
Cause you're not fucking wanted here!

ryvor remember that most of the "real americans" ur talking about came to this land long time ago from europe... arab americans have the same rights that u have...

BigGuns2 said:
You are right Bro. We are all angry and want revenge, but we need to target the right people. Many arabs and muslims work in the World Trade Center and were killed.

Exactly!!

arab americans have the same rights that u have...

That pisses me off the most over anything.
Arab Americans, Hispanic Americans, African Americans, etc...
I'm of Spanish desent, but I'm AMERICAN point and simple.
My loyality is to the US of A! Period.

If you live here in the US, and you are a citizen, then you are an AMERICAN PERIOD!!!

All this crap about Arab American and all this other bullshit just pisses me off royally.

You need to decide where your loyalties are if you live here in the US and want to call yourself an American.
If not move the fuck on out!

Oh and if you want to get really technical the only true American's are the American Indians.

Gee Ryvor... seems like you and Babyfacedoc and a few others on the board have the same views. "Fuck 'em all."

I'll tell you what then... I'll bring over 10 of the children from the country responsible when we find out who it was... ranging in 1 month to 12 months of age. And, since those babies are also somehow directly responsible for the attack on America, all of you can bash their heads in with hammers because they "deserve to die", simply because they live in the same place as the terrorists.

And don't say because someone isn't wishing the death of an entire nation, that they aren't a "real American".

Fuck your entire mentality.

Yeah... skin the fuckers alive who did this. Fuck... give me the knife and I'll do it.

Children never deserve to die. I don't give a fuck where they are, or what race.

Top Bottom