Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

meh... if you aren't prepared to hear the answer, then don't ask the question. :)

Rail her till she passes out. Then proceded to post up about all the bullshit that comes thereafter. We like to read stuff like that. Remember, no matter how "hawt" she is, some dude somewhere is tired of putting up with her bullshit.

PS - if you wanna hear about a bitch dishing out some bullshit, just ask my Old Grump about "molasses".

Or just have sex with her rather than 'date' so you don't get the bullshit? It's not hard.

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

meh... if you aren't prepared to hear the answer, then don't ask the question. :)

Rail her till she passes out. Then proceded to post up about all the bullshit that comes thereafter. We like to read stuff like that. Remember, no matter how "hawt" she is, some dude somewhere is tired of putting up with her bullshit.
Kinda think that's what he did with what I must assume now is his former GF, the Asian he put in a neck brace then laughed at.

Kinda think that's what he did with what I must assume now is his former GF, the Asian he put in a neck brace then laughed at.

I never heard of sex and neck braces being part in parcel. I think he might have stretched that one a bit. He tends to do that ya know.

When he says things like "I gave it to her till she passd out..." The translation is, I texted her but she took a week to reply.

Damn, baby now THAT ^^ was brutal.

If I were Shrimpy, I wouldn't give you any ass for a weeks for a wisecrack of that magnitude.

Boy i disappear for an hour and MM is flaming the shit out of me

Boy i disappear for an hour and MM is flaming the shit out of me
If you think that little dig was a flame then you really should thank your lucky stars I deleted what I had originally written before I posted it, your ass would be crying.

I don't understand why young chicks are interested in old dudes. Shrimp doesn't even have teh monies. When old wealthy (or pretending to be wealthy) dudes have approached me, it has always made me feel dirty (in a bad way).

Personally, I could seriously give a rats ass what you bone bro, as long as your not staring at my ass we are good. Yes, you on the creepy side, but that is what makes you yourself. Hell man, better on the creepy side if your getting what you want in life. Make any sense?

Top Bottom