Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

S

shrimp poboy

Category?Just curious met this broad on CL that lives a couple blocks over that ive been having amazing conversation with>She knows how old I am we've exchanged pics and She wants to go out.Hmmmmm

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

thats a fuggin dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

thats a fuggin dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it aint a dude but i would appreciate a better analyzation of the photo

finally, we have a picture of p3?

And you're in the creepy category no matter who you date.

I thought it looked like a tranny too. This person having posted an add on craigslist increases the likelihood of this.

As far as age difference goes I'm hardly one to talk as my bf is 13 years older, but I think that's pushing it a tad.

I thought it looked like a tranny too. This person having posted an add on craigslist increases the likelihood of this.

As far as age difference goes I'm hardly one to talk as my bf is 13 years older, but I think that's pushing it a tad.

Well Her father owns a business in N.O that ive worked with and all u tranny callers I'm sorry but i did a back ground check on her and it came back female.

Top Bottom