x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"... within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Category?Just curious met this broad on CL that lives a couple blocks over that ive been having amazing conversation with>She knows how old I am we've exchanged pics and She wants to go out.Hmmmmm

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
    shrimp poboy

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Category?Just curious met this broad on CL that lives a couple blocks over that ive been having amazing conversation with>She knows how old I am we've exchanged pics and She wants to go out.Hmmmmm

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

so what happened to neck brace girl?

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

thats a fuggin dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shrimp poboy

Quote Quote posted by redsamurai View Post
    so what happened to neck brace girl?
    Couldnt be better but i need options b4 the next shit storm

shrimp poboy

Quote Quote posted by chris302001 View Post
    thats a fuggin dood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No it aint a dude but i would appreciate a better analyzation of the photo

not a mentor

finally, we have a picture of p3?
    "no one bombs RNCH again!--need2getaas"

Cyborg

Quote Quote posted by shrimp poboy View Post
    No it aint a dude but i would appreciate a better analyzation of the photo
    analysis

YWIA

Cyborg

And you're in the creepy category no matter who you date.

Memeber

I thought it looked like a tranny too. This person having posted an add on craigslist increases the likelihood of this.

As far as age difference goes I'm hardly one to talk as my bf is 13 years older, but I think that's pushing it a tad.

shrimp poboy

Quote Quote posted by nefertiti View Post
    I thought it looked like a tranny too. This person having posted an add on craigslist increases the likelihood of this.

As far as age difference goes I'm hardly one to talk as my bf is 13 years older, but I think that's pushing it a tad.
    Well Her father owns a business in N.O that ive worked with and all u tranny callers I'm sorry but i did a back ground check on her and it came back female.