Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

lol @ people crying "it's Disgusting!" - Ever considered that a 21 year old girl might wanna just have sex too?

And calling a 21 year old a child is RIDICULOUS. By that point they can have legally been been sexually active for six years (and actually probably have been a lot longer).

p.s. that's not a good pic. could be a guy.

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

Category?Just curious met this broad on CL that lives a couple blocks over that ive been having amazing conversation with>She knows how old I am we've exchanged pics and She wants to go out.Hmmmmm

is that a man??

lol @ people crying "it's Disgusting!" - Ever considered that a 21 year old girl might wanna just have sex too?

And calling a 21 year old a child is RIDICULOUS. By that point they can have legally been been sexually active for six years (and actually probably have been a lot longer).

p.s. that's not a good pic. could be a guy.

lmao. like how it went from postitive to negative.

Here is a wonderful story.

A fellow from work was 43 and hooked up with a 19 year old female from work. She was probably around 12 mentally though. eg She would climb the trees at work during lunch hour. She was an incredibly needy girl who would have put out for anyone who seemed the least bit interested.

This co-worker knew she was easy prey and manipulated his way into her pants. They began dating as boyfriend and girlfriend. He promptly got her pregnant and hit the high road after she had the baby. He still has contact, but doesn't want to be burdened with a girlfriend and child. He is 45 or 46 now.

He walked around work like he was god's gift to women after taking advantage of this young naive girl. Sad.

Here is a wonderful story.

A fellow from work was 43 and hooked up with a 19 year old female from work. She was probably around 12 mentally though. eg She would climb the trees at work during lunch hour. She was an incredibly needy girl who would have put out for anyone who seemed the least bit interested.

This co-worker knew she was easy prey and manipulated his way into her pants. They began dating as boyfriend and girlfriend. He promptly got her pregnant and hit the high road after she had the baby. He still has contact, but doesn't want to be burdened with a girlfriend and child. He is 45 or 46 now.

He walked around work like he was god's gift to women after taking advantage of this young naive girl. Sad.

Now that's a piece o shit there. I broke up with mine because... well lets just say she has alot more of life to experience. I didn't think it was fair on my part.

If she is 21 years old, she is legally an adult. If a man that is three times her age wants to deal with all the headaches and bullshit that is associated with being a 21 year old female, then she can have him all to herself. :lmao:

My husband's dating criteria used to be: 21 - 25 yrs old, blonde, skinny w/HYUGE boobies - think Pam Anderson Lee ... that is until he "e-met" me. I still chuckle at how silly he was for all those years... Yea, every dude on the planet high-fived him when he would show up with all of the "young hotties".... and all of the women those men were with would be AGHAST.

Here is a funny story. My husband had had a few cocktails and an older woman (how funny, she was probably closer to my age at the time of the story hehehehee) said to him in a very uppity tone, "I just don't understand what you men see in women who are so much younger than yourselves." My husband replied, "Have you ever seen a 45 year old woman naked? *cough* Oh wait a minute, you did just this morning I'm bettin."

The woman stormed away.

Fact is that if she is legal and the man WANTS the bullshit that comes with dating women THAT young, I say, "HE IS ALL HERS."

You guys are ruthless

meh... if you aren't prepared to hear the answer, then don't ask the question. :)

Rail her till she passes out. Then proceded to post up about all the bullshit that comes thereafter. We like to read stuff like that. Remember, no matter how "hawt" she is, some dude somewhere is tired of putting up with her bullshit.

PS - if you wanna hear about a bitch dishing out some bullshit, just ask my Old Grump about "molasses".

Top Bottom