Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

if that makes you happy you are a lucky guy

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

lol at this thread

if that were my daughter i would be pretty sure i would disown him.
baseball bat material... :biggrin:

young girls + older dudes = awesome / eventual neediness x how tight that vagyn is > older chicks = job well done

(also, your infatuation with meeting men from the Nets in real life is what makes you creepy)

Dude, he or she looks nasty

perfect for you

nothing wrong with that. I'm 38 too and the girl I just broke up with is 20. It's cool as hell. I bout shit my pants when I found out who her dad was.

nothing wrong with that. I'm 38 too and the girl I just broke up with is 20. It's cool as hell. I bout shit my pants when I found out who her dad was.

lol @ "please ask me who her dad is!!!!!!!"

Imagine how uncomfortable that was.

"You are only as old as the chick you're with"

Razorguns, Jedi Knight of the 9th Order. 2009.

Top Bottom