Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

you used to live in south beach brah...where 10's are really 8's and 12's are 10's. how did you fall so far from grace?

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

do an adams apple check as soon as you go out with her.

thats a fucking ODD pic for a 21 year old chick to send. what's up with the dude shirt?

Creepy? LMFAO you've got to be kidding? You are disgusting!! If that was your daughter you would beat that motherfuckers face in the ground. Sick absolutely sick!

Creepy? LMFAO you've got to be kidding? You are disgusting!! If that was your daughter you would beat that motherfuckers face in the ground. Sick absolutely sick!

lol, poboy is getting owned.

From the pic you posted....meh, whatever.

Now if, at 38, you could date a HOT 21 year-old....that wouldn't put you in the 'creepy' category in my books. That'd put you in the goddamn 'hero' category.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so much to do about what could be nuthin. A man who is 38 (IMHO) is only NEARING his prime.

What is it that you are looking for from a partner? If the girl is legal .... :whatever: But what do you REALLY wamt?

What is it that you are looking for from a partner? If the girl is legal .... :whatever: But what do you REALLY wamt?

Look at the pic, he clearly wants a dude.

wow

if that were my daughter i would be pretty sure i would disown him.

Top Bottom