Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

Can I have your left overs :wavey:

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

MV5BMTkzMDczMzQxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTIwMTY3._V1._SX485_SY323_.jpg

Hell yeah its fucking creepy!!

sorry man, nothin against you personally, but I just hate old fucks that go after young girls, i'm not sayin youre like this, but from my experience older dudes usually get a young girl's hopes up,fuck them awhile then vanish, my gf was in a relationship like that for a while, until I beat that old motherfucker's ass

but if you two have genuine feelings for each other and you dont plan on using her, then you're not crepy, i actually respect the fact that you can give her some life lessons and kep her from making mistakes that you made at her age

Yeah, because that's what makes you creepy.

How is Lois Eichorn this evening?

Top Bottom