Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

Well, I have a stepdaughter that is turning 21 soon and I'd strongly advise her against dating a 41 year old, pointing out that it's a go nowhere relationship, and that she knows he's only looking for one thing.

And the first opportunity I had to meet the guy I'd ask him right to his face, what's wrong with you that you don't go out with someone nearer your own age?

Here's the thing, I actually don't have a problem with relationships in which there is a significant age difference UNTIL you get a situation like this, where one of them is that young. She's just a fucking kid for crying out loud, Shrimp. What the hell do you have in common with her other than the fact you want to fuck someone barely legal?

lmao off at barely legal and im not 41 im 38 its only 17 yrs difference come on?

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

you gotta start dating wimminz with real jobs if you're gonna get this tundra...

isn't the woman in your avi your wife? girlfriend?

the difference of age is no biggie to me, my parents are 12 years apart and will have their 26th anniversary this august--so if works for you and your partner.........

no your personality does........ bu dum ching!

Category?Just curious met this broad on CL that lives a couple blocks over that ive been having amazing conversation with>She knows how old I am we've exchanged pics and She wants to go out.Hmmmmm

Sure if you LOOK 38.

I banged and dated a 50 y/o when I was 26. I had no problems. She was pretty hawt.

r

Sure if you LOOK 38.

I banged and dated a 50 y/o when I was 26. I had no problems. She was pretty hawt.

r

You saying i look 38?

Top Bottom