Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"...

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

And you're in the creepy category no matter who you date.

Oh come on that hurts my feelings

Re: Being that I'm 38 if I go out with a girl thats21 does that put me in the"creepy"

what if youre in the heat of the moment, all worked up and horny and you go down and see its a dude. would you at least lick the tip?

what if youre in the heat of the moment, all worked up and horny and you go down and see its a dude. would you at least lick the tip?

It aint a dude retards she's philipino and on a college swim team u guys should no bye now i dont fuck around with cookie cutter type american broads.

I have boned some -17 years tang but I have no idea wtf is goin on in that picture.

It aint a dude retards she's philipino and on a college swim team u guys should no bye now i dont fuck around with cookie cutter type american broads.

is this the only pic you have of the person in question?

Well if it's not a tranny, it's a tranny looking chick. Which isn't much better. Kind of like a post op.

is this the only pic you have of the person in question?

Yes it is we just met today.She gets off her Hostess job at 11 and shes gonna call of course im gonna demand more pics.The pic is vague im not denying that but a good chance a nice piece of ass has fallen into my lap.

Well if it's not a tranny, it's a tranny looking chick. Which isn't much better. Kind of like a post op.

I happen to like skinny asian tranny looking types so whats your point?Wait did I just say what?:biggrin:

Well, I have a stepdaughter that is turning 21 soon and I'd strongly advise her against dating a 41 year old, pointing out that it's a go nowhere relationship, and that she knows he's only looking for one thing.

And the first opportunity I had to meet the guy I'd ask him right to his face, what's wrong with you that you don't go out with someone nearer your own age?

Here's the thing, I actually don't have a problem with relationships in which there is a significant age difference UNTIL you get a situation like this, where one of them is that young. She's just a fucking kid for crying out loud, Shrimp. What the hell do you have in common with her other than the fact you want to fuck someone barely legal?

Top Bottom