Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beer befor liquor.....

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Ok...after sitting here in a very depressive mode all night long...I have began to contemplate the entire universe over a mass quantity of shots and beer.

So...beer before liquor,never sicker.
Liquor before beer, never fear.

What about liquor and beer? I am enjoying both at the moment. What do ya think? A combo of dark beer, Jimmy Beam, Jack Daniels, and a little bit of the Captain (Private Reserve) :)

Ahh...but the pain that friends can put you through.

B True

b fold the truth said:

Ahh...but the pain that friends can put you through.

Of course true friends would glady shoulder your burden for you if they could. Go easy young Jedi...help you I will :)

Thanks...but sometimes...sometimes...well....I guess I should not have even posted this. Just needed a friend right now. Maybe I...I don't know. Guess I should have stayed off the board when I was upset.

B True

i can go stir up some shit on the training board. get your mind off things for a bit?

keep your head up bro. lemme know if you need a clear head to think things through. im old and wise. hehe.

A combo of dark beer, Jim Beam, Jack and Mr Captain?? My friend you will definately be sick. I love it all except the dark beer? But all together??!? I don't know man!! What would you call it??

:sick

Upsetting.....

Drinking won't solve any problems....working through and talking about your problems with close friends will help. You do have people out here who really care about you.
If you still think drinking is the solution...call me and I will come drink with you. At least that way you won't be alone. Lady

:)

i just got up and i feel great. i think im still drunk. me and the recruit decided to finish a bottle of jack daniels together in about 5 minutes. i had been drinking since 730. god damn i have amazing genetics. no hangover at all.

Top Bottom