Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Been Gone For Awhile, pics inside

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
First off I've really missed the forum. Last time I was on here Traz just got back from Cuba and I had recently announced my wife's pregnant.

Everything is going fine with the pregnancy, we're at a little over 3 months now. We still won't know the sex until our visit on October 14. We haven't decided on a girls name yet, my wife likes Eva, Eva Johnson would be OK, not crazy about it.

If its a boy I/we decided on Brock. Brock Johnson just sounds like a bad ass MMA fighter or football player, I think because I picture Brock Lesnar
brock-lesnar.jpg

LOL!

So two weeks ago we got back from Mexico and I have spent the last week getting my ass (yes pun intended) kicked by whatever I ate. Its finally clearing up, but I will NEVER go back to Mexico. It was a really nice resort called The Excellence at Playa Mujeres. Bottled water was everywhere, they have an on site water filtration system, they take a lot of steps to make sure people don't get sick. I think it was the dairy. I ate cottage cheese and had real cream in my coffee and its the only thing my wife didn't have and she is fine.

That's all I have for now, enjoy some pics of Mexico

This is outside our suite door, they are building The Excellence Residencies across the way. Yes, joyous construction equipment could be heard from the beach, reason number two never to go back
23jq3gw.jpg

The beach itself
29n8hgg.jpg

From our room balcony. They had 7 swimming pools around the resort, the one you see below went around in a circle and there were floaty mats everywhere for people to relax on, that was nice.
fd7uy1.jpg

Sunrise on the last morning.
5n11ef.jpg

Last but not least, me and the wife, she's just under 3 months pregnant and barely noticeable
2i1il4k.jpg

thanks for sharing the pictures!

Dude, don't put your last name on the board. Edit that shit.

Top Bottom