Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beauty!

awwwwwwww pretty

So tell me Radar, have u always been sentimental or did it just come about with age?
Ive noticed that people mellow out as they get older.
Ive even mellowed out some since i was younger. I sure hope so
I dont understand people sometimes

SoKlueles said:
So tell me Radar, have u always been sentimental or did it just come about with age?
Ive noticed that people mellow out as they get older.
Ive even mellowed out some since i was younger. I sure hope so
I dont understand people sometimes

I believe it comes with age............. I have learned to appricate the small things in life, plus i can't date and just drop a girl flat like i did in college, i consider & respect her emotions and wouldn't want the same happen to me.
I am also alot more emotional now than i was 10 yrs ago.
I go more out of my way now to shower my date with attention and small things likke opening doors for her , seating her at the table, flowers...etc

RADAR

RADAR said:
I believe it comes with age............. I have learned to appricate the small things in life, plus i can't date and just drop a girl flat like i did in college, i consider & respect her emotions and wouldn't want the same happen to me.
I am also alot more emotional now than i was 10 yrs ago.
I go more out of my way now to shower my date with attention and small things likke opening doors for her , seating her at the table, flowers...etc

RADAR
Yeah, when your young, like 18 or something u think everything should be handed to u
but when u get older, u know you have to reach for it

Top Bottom