Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bean bean's saturday night

lol, trampoline takes half the work out. wouldn't expect anything less of you mang. i wish girls used me for my body (when i used to have one)

i ended up hanging out with my boy and this chick i met, who used to be a stripper. cute skinny girls with fake tits = very good bar/club tool to meet other women.

needless to say i'm up at 6am and wired.

calveless wonder said:
lol, trampoline takes half the work out. wouldn't expect anything less of you mang. i wish girls used me for my body (when i used to have one)

i ended up hanging out with my boy and this chick i met, who used to be a stripper. cute skinny girls with fake tits = very good bar/club tool to meet other women.

needless to say i'm up at 6am and wired.

coke?

string_bean00 said:
did an average girl on a trampoline after she purposely got me drunk

met her at a bar

nice. average looking girls are so fucking easy. i spent the better part of last night eating pussy until about 3am just to find out she wouldnt blow me because she wanted to see me again.

crazy girls.

patsfan1379 said:
nice. average looking girls are so fucking easy. i spent the better part of last night eating pussy until about 3am just to find out she wouldnt blow me because she wanted to see me again.

crazy girls.
I'm still waiting in the other thread for those pics pimp.

patsfan1379 said:

crazy girls.

stupid whore

Top Bottom