Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BBF Checking in and saying hi. :D

send me yer pain pills pls

I don't have any but I got a few bottles of extra sleeping pills... I don't take that shit. Actually I have a friend who might buy those off me... if it were legal of course. I'd never be involved in anything illegal or prescription drug related mind you.

I should start claiming "lifetime natural!"

OMG...finally. Someone will answer correctly when I say:
1) Show us your tits!
2) Who's alter are you?
3) Hi BBF!

OMG...finally. Someone will answer correctly when I say:
1) Show us your tits!
2) Who's alter are you?
3) Hi BBF!

Oh hai!

Damn... an orby has a little bit of puffy nips whilst on a gram of test a week for a couple months and e'rybody has to go and make tit jokes for the next 7 years...

An orby makes ONE alt and a bunchof phags show their penors... and has alts for life...

Wait... is this an alt? It isn't says "BBF" in the name... oh noes... ok 2 alts. However this one was not to be decietful... I can't get my old one back atm.

I've been around longer than my post count shows as this is also my second profile on here - and I don't remember you? Don't take offense. I'm surprised, really ;)

BBF is OG. Way before your limited little time here with both your sn's combined.

Sup BBF? Glad to hear you're fighting the good fight orb.

Start using steroids again rob. It can only help.

:D

Last edited:
bbf cycles were fairly long and i don't recall pct?

I ran a gram of test and 500 mg of eq for 14 months straight near the end. No PCT. My test levels 2 years ago were over 500 ng/dL

No I am done with the juice though. I've spend a lot of time researching training over the last few years, reading everything written by every strength and conditioning coach in the world, everyone with any credentials etc. Working on doing this natty now. :D

Top Bottom