Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bark Bark Nothing Nothing

TheProject said:
Whoa oh, Black Betty.

Bam ba lam ba lam.

LMAO...

Black Betty had a child....damn thing's gone wild.

Where did you dredge that up? damn........

Zebo said:

LMAO...

Black Betty had a child....damn thing's gone wild.

Where did you dredge that up? damn........

LMAO

I watched Kung Pow: Enter the Fist, and I've had that song stuck in my head off and on since.

Had to download it off Kazaa just to get rid of it the first time.

PoyeBoy said:

Funny thing is mah birfday is March 17, saint patties day, and I am 50-70% Irish, and 30% English Isles.

I checked "The Records!" The Maytag repair man was full blooded Leprechaun!

Last edited:
DcupSheepNipples said:

I checked "The Records!" The Maytag repair man was full blooded Leprechaun!

sometimes when you say things like that I want to grow mah fingernails long and stab them into your jugular, but other times I just laugh and think to mahslef that you are wierd and have a fetish on Darktooth, I am still trying to figure out which one this time around is

beastboy said:
I have to poop like a fork in the bowl of a 6 legged fire truck.

good job cobra commander, i beleive destro and the whole cobra cohilition have just been taken over by sgt slaughter and rolling thunder

YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!

PoyeBoy said:

sometimes when you say things like that I want to grow mah fingernails long and stab them into your jugular, but other times I just laugh and think to mahslef that you are wierd and have a fetish on Darktooth, I am still trying to figure out which one this time around is

I am neither! I just want my "GOLD" god dammit! I will even sue a Leprechaun if I have to!

Top Bottom