Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ban people that make threads about banning people for making threads to ban people

tuc biscuit said:
everyone posting above or below me is gonna either be banned or not banned

I may or may not like the results of that.

Bullit said:

I may or may not like the results of that.

May or may not be:

Ever hear someone say "that may or may not be the case," as if there's some hidden third possibility that we weren't aware of? Thanks for pointing out the only two possibilities in the universe shit-cock. These are the worst kind of people to talk to because they try so hard to be open-minded that it sounds like the debate in a political science class where no opinion is too stupid for the professor to consider and the same fat kid keeps raising his hand to tell you his dumb ideas about free market capitalism as you fantasize about repeatedly stomping his face into a jar. I hate talking to open-minded people. They're the same kind of people who emphasize every other word when they type as if you can somehow hear their obnoxious cadence in your head, for example: "we didn't go to the store, but we DID buy a cake." Cool it Shatner, we don't read in the same voice you speak.

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=boiling_blood

Deus Ex Machina said:

May or may not be:

Ever hear someone ... blah, blah, fucking blah

Obviously the incredible hilarity of my post flew right over your diminutive head.

Top Bottom