Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad Breath

sereneman

Ever been kissing someone attractive and their breath smelled so bad you were instantly turned off? I used to say to my ex, "Damn you've been using that shit paste again." She didn't find it amusing, no sense of humor. But it didn't bother me if she told me the same thing. Women can be too sensitive.

sereneman said:
Ever been kissing someone attractive and their breath smelled so bad you were instantly turned off? I used to say to my ex, "Damn you've been using that shit paste again." She didn't find it amusing, no sense of humor. But it didn't bother me if she told me the same thing. Women can be too sensitive.

BAD BREATH = MAJOR TURN OFF, honestly she could be the hottest shit and it would all be negated. Next time tell her to brush her tongue; thats what causes bad breath, food particles gets clogged in the taste buds and literally rots.....chills~~~~

I know i'm being gross here. But we are pieces of flesh, like it or not. Once I was getting ready to have sex doggy-style with this girl, when she stuck her ass in the air, the smell of shit was in the air. My hard dick became instantly limp. I didn't want to embarrass her so I made up some excuse. Aren't I a nice guy.

sereneman said:
I know i'm being gross here. But we are pieces of flesh, like it or not. Once I was getting ready to have sex doggy-style with this girl, when she stuck her ass in the air, the smell of shit was in the air. My hard dick became instantly limp. I didn't want to embarrass her so I made up some excuse. Aren't I a nice guy.

she must have kweefed~ (sp?) lol.

Top Bottom