Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back Hair Shaving

NJRipped said:
I've seen this question asked many times, this might be a solution:

http://www.razorba.com/
Be careful when shaving your back. I just shaved half of mine one time and got and absess that hurt like a mother fucker. I had to stick it with a 20 guage needle and squeeze the puss out that would come out then go see the doctor who drained some more out and that hurt like a mother fucker. If I were you I would have my shit waxed off.

lol ... interesting. Has anyone actually used this before? Since I started cycling, I now have 2 "patches" of hair on my back. When they are grown in, they look like lungs! lol

Right now I get the g-friend to shave it, and when I dont have a g-friend a good friend of mine shaves it off for me. Definately a pain in the ass having to go to her place everytime for her to do it for me.

I have had the 2 patches on my back waxed before. I would rather be wipped, and burned to death.

Mavy

The razorba works pretty well. You still may have the gf touch up, but the handle makes it easy to reach most of your back.

Like I said..its made for them to shave with to avoid the razor abrasions. I'm as white as asprin and the stuff works amazing.

Top Bottom