x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

B-Rad

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about B-Rad within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: Missed you in chat I am doing some things around the apt. trying to make it a bit more cozy and clean. Should be around for a bit until I move my desk and hook up my wireless router.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: B-Rad

Da Pope

B-Rad

Missed you in chat I am doing some things around the apt. trying to make it a bit more cozy and clean. Should be around for a bit until I move my desk and hook up my wireless router.

Re: B-Rad

That's cool man. I'm not a huge fan of cleaning myself but I'm also not a fan of a mess. So, I've got a delimma. Wireless router? You using a laptop?

Da Pope

Moving my Desk into the extra room i am turning into an office since the worthless roomate moved his shit out finally. Desktop for now but custom laptop is otw

It'll be very nice when you get your laptop and can move around as you like with it. Congrats on getting rid of the roomate.