Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B R A N 9876 im callin you out, poser!

Dude, he's such a fag

I asked a question on the business forum once that he answered. Now he keeps IMing me for pics, if I need any more help, do I want to get together, am I dating anyone special, have I ever considered homosexual sex etc etc etc.

WTF

I'm beginning to think he started that board just to mack on guys

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

aahhh!

look at you airing dirty laundry in public, just like a woman! for everyone to see! this is how you want it to be?! lol

---

JerseyArt, you are a total golddigger, the success & wealth board is for people who want to MAKE money, not for bitter geigh men who are hoping to meet their next alimoney victim.

Bran987 said:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

aahhh!

look at you airing dirty laundry in public, just like a woman! for everyone to see! this is how you want it to be?! lol

---

JerseyArt, you are a total golddigger, the success & wealth board is for people who want to MAKE money, not for bitter geigh men who are hoping to meet their next alimoney victim.

dude, i will kill you. troglodyte

ANSWER THE QUESTION, HO!

i thought this thread was about how bran was sucking everyone off. it is addressing his blatent homosexuality and how jerseyart is begging him for a turn though.

Top Bottom