Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B - O - R - I - N - G.....entertain me please....

JohnnyO said:
I have the thai ones. What's up with the 3 hour thing? are you getting up at night and taking them as well?

I've used the pink thais before, with good results. ;)

Gilbyag said:

did you ever respond w/why you were uninvited...

cuz she dumped my sorry fine ass there..i dont know to be honest.but i understand..she wants me out of her life for good..cold turkey..crazy huh? I dunno, personally I think its cuz she's afraid I'll make HER uncomfortable if I go (like I wouldnt be?) and maybe she's got some dude comin she wants to be with..i dunno..all i know is that its hush hush..i'm out in the dark and i'm pissed..

know what happens when minorites are mad and are in the dark? we start creepin yo...and all of a sudden your shit is gone and your bleeding to death....

fuck, i seriously need to quit reading SG's posts..he's rubbing off on me

no way brotha..i stay outta strip clubs and shit..

right now i'm pissed cuz here in a few hours i'll be sitting here packing my things for my trip to Atlanta (i'm leaving tomorrow for a week) and thinking "damn i wish i was there to celebrate her bday with her"..i just know its gonna eat at me even more here in a few...i'm gettin panic attacks thinkin about it.

JohnnyO said:
kak, just go get laid .. it works wonders.

well the way i see it, if i wanted to get laid, and it would fix it, that would mean this break up had damaged my self-esteem..you know how that goes..A girl (or guy) dumps somebody, they feel worthless and second guess themselves and their esteem goes into the shitter..therefore, they get laid and feel like they are worth something again...

But in this case, its not my self esteem that hurts, its just that I know I musta fucked up the most important person in my life somehow and really i'm just mad at myself and hurt that she would give up on me just like that..

I just knew I knew exactly what she was thinking. And why, since this is our real first break up, she'd "NEVER" take me back..and we talked about gettin married and shit before..

crazy

Kak you´ve been watching alot of TV lately take a break and you´ll feel better with yourself and the world...
Advice from a true partna...

Yo KAK!~!!!! when you see the gals in hotlanta you'll forget about that lil skanky gal!!!:D RADAR

Top Bottom