Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B - O - R - I - N - G.....entertain me please....

If you've gotten over being pissed at me, I'll entertain you ...

May1010 said:
If you've gotten over being pissed at me, I'll entertain you ...

I'm over it. I'm all about playin around.....but please, never question my integrity or honor.

Big Buck said:
never question my integrity or honor.

You would make a good Klingon.

Speaking of bored, I am suffering from the same condition. Someone entertain me too, please.

-Warik

My brother, James, apologizes for sneezing "bullshit" at you ... but, we'd like you to post the pic of you guarding the jug of water.

A klingon....hehehe......really of all the guys on the eneterprise, don't you think he would have been the craziest bumping and grinding?...Yes Jean Luke was smooth, with the bald head and more, but Warf....he would have knocked the dust off.....

May1010 said:
My brother, James, apologizes for sneezing "bullshit" at you ... but, we'd like you to post the pic of you guarding the jug of water.

Water is essential. I always have a gallon of water @ my desk w/ me.

what up biggie..i'll entertain you..true story:

one time, this girl i went home with from the club a long time ago was horrible at giving head..i mean terrible..so then i told her to jack me off cuz she wouldnt fuck...anyways i was drunk and I got pissed and said fuck it..so i grabbed my dick and started jacking off and told her to finger herself..the girl did then i said, in your asshole, partna, then she did and then while she was busy with one hand holding up her leg and the other hand fingering her butt, i nutted on her face where she couldnt block it or dodge it..then i was like "Aww Damn..awww shit (cuz it was a big nut)" just like Dre does in his newest album Dre 2001 on that track where he's fuckin those two hoes and nuts on that girl and it ends where he goes, "I'm Jay Steed beeyotch." and that bitch goes "who you callin a bitch?" and he goes "Youuu bitch"

did the same shit the other night. The girl was too sore to have sex, didn't wanna suck dick either, so I had her finger herself while I watched and jacked off. LOL

Top Bottom