Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B - O - R - I - N - G.....entertain me please....

Buck,
How long til it kicks in? BTW: It's probably psychological, but ... ah, fuck it...

Kakdiesel said:

sorry L****, I'm just tryin to vent some shit out..i'mstill pissed and hurt..today is my ex's bday and she's throwing this huge bash that I wish I could be at..that I SHOULD be at..fuck..

i could talk shit about mine and her escapades, but I respect her still and dont want to venture there..its funny though

did you ever respond w/why you were uninvited...

May1010 said:
Buck,
How long til it kicks in? BTW: It's probably psychological, but ... ah, fuck it...

I usually start seeing results around week 3 or 4. Should got some d-bol to jump start it.....I love d-bol...I get INSANE pumps from it.

May1010 said:
I'm doing 5 mg D-Bol every 3 hours.

d-bol only takes 3 or 4 days for it to kick in....I usually take mine every 4 hours.

Big Johnson said:
He does have dbol. Russians, lucky bastard.

DAMNIT...I want some Russians!!! Got the damn mexican shit coming, but oh well...it still works. ;)

What does D-Bol actually do to the body? What are the differences between the Russian & Mexican brands? Why is one better? How do you know when they've kicked in? ... and oh yeah, my favorite question, what is the difference between a bar bell and a dumb bell?

I have the thai ones. What's up with the 3 hour thing? are you getting up at night and taking them as well?

JohnnyO said:
I have the thai ones. What's up with the 3 hour thing? are you getting up at night and taking them as well?

I take one at midnite. Then I set the alarm on my writstwatch for 3:00. Then my regular alarm wakes me up at 6:00. ... so, yeah, pretty much ... not that difficult.

Top Bottom