Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

B - O - R - I - N - G.....entertain me please....

May1010 said:
Digusting, Kak.

sorry L****, I'm just tryin to vent some shit out..i'mstill pissed and hurt..today is my ex's bday and she's throwing this huge bash that I wish I could be at..that I SHOULD be at..fuck..

i could talk shit about mine and her escapades, but I respect her still and dont want to venture there..its funny though

I run to the water cooler every 15 minutes, it's just a couple of cubes away. The gallon jug gets too hot too quick here.

This thread is taking off in several different directions, so here's one more:

I did my first shot of Test & Deca on Sunday nite! I want to do another one today! I don't know why ... I just do!

May1010 said:

I did my first shot of Test & Deca on Sunday nite! I want to do another one today! I don't know why ... I just do!

LOL...that happens sometimes....wait till it starts kicking in....;)

smallmovesal said:
well fine then mr buck

:mad:

Uh what....are u mad cuz I haven't been stuffing yo box? I'm bout to stuff it right now.....hold on :p ;)

May1010 said:

The needle can be addicting. But, try EOD injections for 10 weeks and tell me you are having a good time.

Top Bottom