Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To The Austin Bunch And Johnny O

flexed1

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Okay, where do we all want to meet? Couple of choices a re Elephant Room at 3rd and congress (its downstairs) $4.00 cover and cheap drinks with live jazz OR Oilcan Harrys the gay club?

I will be working late and all day both Friday and Saturday as its grad weekend. johnny you have my home number leave me a message with your plans as I will not be able to check e mails from work.

To everyone else lets plan the place for Saturday and tell Johnny and he can call me to let me know. Since we don't know what each other looks like I am 5'3 shaved head and dark with a body so I will not be hard to miss. I am not huge just thick and cut but my face is very distinctive. I will most likely wear jeans and a white t shirt but may where a tank if we go to Oil Cans.

If someone needs to e mail me do so at [email protected]

My vote is for the jazz place. is that place 18 or 21 and up? Cause the dread couple might tag along if Dread lady can get in since she isn't 21 yet

21 and up at the elephant room. i am not sure of clubs that are 18 and up and now i feel freakin old.

casuala nd we need to check with Johnny to make sure this is not to quite for him and michael. i am brining my new friend so we could have a nice crowd if everyone brings someone.

yup and i am heading down there now to meet my friend so keep me posted.

Top Bottom