Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dial_tone

MVP
EF VIP
Solid!

I gave them a shot today. This morning was quad day, week 3 of my Wendler cycle.

Squat warmup then 290x5 330x3 370x8* ass to ankles 225x18 (no spot)
leg press 855x15x4 sets
seated leg curls 90-110x12x4 sets
stretching

* - I'm 47 and didn't lift at all last year, sue me. I didn't notice til my last set of leg presses that my Rehband knee sleeves were still down to my ankles (much like my pants) the entire workout. I usually pull them up once I'm done with my agility warmup but I won't even do legs without them. Today I didn't even care. I wouldn't say I was bouncing off the walls or foaming at the mouth but I did like the energy level. I would certainly call them at least as good as 5-hour energy, which I use at work. If they are cheaper The Blacque Communitay (cuz you know we pick one person to speak for all of us and Fat Al Sharpton don't workout, that leaves me) will be all in on Atomic Tabs....the end.

I went back later today for Romanian's, machine chins, abs/core.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solid!

I gave them a shot today. This morning was quad day, week 3 of my Wendler cycle.

Squat warmup then 290x5 330x3 370x8* ass to ankles 225x18 (no spot)
leg press 855x15x4 sets
seated leg curls 90-110x12x4 sets
stretching

* - I'm 47 and didn't lift at all last year, sue me. I didn't notice til my last set of leg presses that my Rehband knee sleeves were still down to my ankles (much like my pants) the entire workout. I usually pull them up once I'm done with my agility warmup but I won't even do legs without them. Today I didn't even care. I wouldn't say I was bouncing off the walls or foaming at the mouth but I did like the energy level. I would certainly call them at least as good as 5-hour energy, which I use at work. If they are cheaper The Blacque Communitay (cuz you know we pick one person to speak for all of us and Fat Al Sharpton don't workout, that leaves me) will be all in on Atomic Tabs....the end.

I went back later today for Romanian's, machine chins, abs/core.

^^^
"the man" approves!

I have used them on four long bike rides and they are just the best supp I have found--no niacin rush; taurine for cramps; steady energy/no crash; and most important of all--no stomach/GI issues.

Top Bottom