Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
Take five and let me breast feed, then we will know. Hey, I'm just looking out for baby Wells.being God brotha and all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The blacque community has placed it's first order.

However, fire your web developer yesterday. The confirmation email has no subject and no body....kinda like me.

That's quite a bit of caffeine. But with the sustained release effect of Atomic Tabs, it should be easier to handle than drinking two energy shots.

If I was going to take them for morning cardio how long before I hit the gym should I take them?

Also if I took it pre workout at night what would be the latest you would take them to be able to sleep at 11:00 p.m.?

qt it really depends on the person. I take one Atomic Tab about 30 minutes before I get to the gym, mainly because that's about how long it takes me to get out the door and get there. My gym is less than 10 minutes away, but I usually chew a tab before I make my shakes and apply my skeletal balm for my elbows or knees. Then I warmup for 10 minutes or so at the gym. By my workout I am definitely feeling it though.

Latest I would take them would be around 5-6pm. I can put myself to sleep easily though, and after the gym I am usually tired because I lift heavy and go balls to the wall. 5-6 should be a safe time though.

You can gauge yourself too. See how you respond. IMO different things factor in and people respond differently. If I am already exhausted and I take a tab, I still get energy, but it may not last as long as if I were not exhausted. Sometimes I can get 6-7 hours before I start to feel tired, and sometimes I only get 3-4 hours. If I've been up late or didn't sleep well/had to get up during the night a few times, etc., then one Atomic Tab will make me feel "normal". If I got decent rest and already feel "normal" then one Atomic Tab will make me feel "supercharged". lol. I like that about them. If I'm dragging ass tired I can take two if I need to and still not get jittery and anxious. If you do take two I recommend having some food in your stomach though. Just in case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom