Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Atomic 80's (The Definitive 80's Album)

gotmojo

Plat Hero
Platinum
http://rapidshare.de/files/28962451/Atom80.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/28963039/Atom80.part2.rar
Password: treasuredwarez
File size: 156649385 bytes
CD 1: 1. Atomic - Blondie 2. Look Of Love - ABC 3. Tainted Love - Soft Cell 4. Are Friends Electric - Numan, Gary 5. Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) - Eurythmics 6. Video Killed The Radio Star - Buggles 7. Quiet Life - Japan 8. I Got You - Thompson Twins 9. I Got You - Split Enz 10. It's My Life - Talk Talk 11. Treason - Teardrop Explodes 12. Don't Go - Yazoo 13. Feels Like Heaven - Fiction Factory 14. Pretty In Pink - Psychedelic Furs 15. She Sells Sanctuary - Cult 16. Dancing With Tears In My Eyes - Ultravox 17. Shout - Tears For Fears 18. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division 19. Blue Monday - New Order CD 2: 20. Reflex - Duran Duran 21. To Cut A Long Story Short - Spandau Ballet 22. Everything She Wants - Wham 23. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club 24. Kings Of The Wild Frontier - Adam & The Ants 25. Take On Me - A-Ha 26. Mirror Man - Human League 27. Sometimes - Erasure 28. Wouldn't It Be Good - Kershaw, Nik 29. Living On The Ceiling - Blancmange 30. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record) - Dead Or Alive 31. Killing Moon - Echo & The Bunnymen 32. Fade To Grey - Visage 33. Wishing (If I Had A Photograph Of You) - A Flock Of Seagulls 34. Enola Gay - Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark 35. Diggin' Your Scene - Blow Monkeys 36. Temptation - Heaven 17 37. Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood Cover:
Submitted by: michris79

perkele said:
This post will make Anthrax wet. :)
lol
You can't be more right (I like the 70s too BTW)

Add Europe (The Final Countdown)
INXS
Alphaville
Kim Carnes

and a few others and voila, that's the 80s :)

Top Bottom