Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

HappyScrappy

I can recall sitting in the airport in Vegas back when I was in spring break in college - waiting to catch a plane back to Boston and then drive up to school. I was with the track team, and I was hungry.
so I reached over into my backpack and grabbed a jar of penut butter, and proceeded to just scoop it out with my fingers and eat it right off my fingers - mmm mmm good.
this girl on the women's team walks up and asks "Are you just eating penut butter straight from the jar with your fingers?"

I looked at her with a blank stare, and then down at myself eating the penut butter straight from the jar with my fingers. Then back at her.
I was dumbfounded.

so I did the only thing I knew how to do - I said "No" and then went back to eating.
mmm mmm good.

so hit me up - ask me a stupid question and I'll give you a stupid answer.
fucknut buttlicker.

Why does my dog look at me all dumbfounded when I smack him on his nose with the end of my dick when I get home from work at night?

addickt said:
Why does my dog look at me all dumbfounded when I smack him on his nose with the end of my dick when I get home from work at night?

When tuning a guitar, you are going to want make sure that you prestretch the strings before the final lockdown at which point you can adjust and make minor changes with the fine tuners if your bridge allows that.

Top Bottom